This update fixes minor common errors and critical errors in network functions!
- Fixed an issue with all RevPiNetIO classes that prevented a reconnect under certain circumstances.
- Bug fix when using
- Error correction in export file for replaced IOs
- Error correction, setting delayed events to
.core.ios, such as.
- Warnings are issued once when errors occur and after the errors have been eliminated. No more warning floods in the console!
- Error counter on process image improved.
- The function
prefire=Trueand will execute this event immediately on entering the
- All RevPiNetIO classes require RevPiPyLoad version at least 0.8.0!
- RevPiNetIO classes have the attribute
.reconnecting, which can be used to query whether the connection has been torn down temporarily.
- All RevPiNetIO connections are disconnected when changing piCtory or replace_ios.conf. The attribute
Trueand a new instantiation is needed.
- IOs exported with
.replace_io(...)can be exported to a file and used by other instances or RevPiPyLoad / Control with
replace_io_filefor RevPiModIO introduced, for the import of the exported file. With RevPiNetIO
:network:can be used to import this data via RevPiPyLoad over the network.
- Added parameter
direct_outputat instantiation [Doc].
- Indexed access to IOs via