It is strongly recommended to install this update when using
.cycleloop did not maintain its defined cycle time under certain circumstances (different runtimes of the cycle function)! Depending on the case, the cycle function was executed too often or too seldom than expected. With this version, the cycle time is adhered to exactly and a warning is issued if the cycle function takes to long.
- Fixes bug in
.replace_io to replace more than 8 bits of a >1 byte long IO object (thanks Nico)
prefire parameter can now also be passed to the
.reg_timerevent function. This is analogous to
This update includes support for the Revolution Pi Compact.
In addition, the handling for
.cycleloop(...) has been improved and the Cycletools now also contain
.io. This means that you can access the IOs directly without having to go directly via the RevPiModIO object.
In addition, the .core class now always has the
.wd output and the
.wd_toggle() function, which was only available on the Connect. The software watchdog can be used with the current version of RevPiPyLoad.
This update fixes minor common errors and critical errors in network functions!
- Fixed an issue with all RevPiNetIO classes that prevented a reconnect under certain circumstances.
- Bug fix when using
- Error correction in export file for replaced IOs
- Error correction, setting delayed events to
.core.ios, such as.
- Warnings are issued once when errors occur and after the errors have been eliminated. No more warning floods in the console!
- Error counter on process image improved.
- The function
.reg_event(...) accepts parameter
prefire=True and will execute this event immediately on entering the
- All RevPiNetIO classes require RevPiPyLoad version at least 0.8.0!
- RevPiNetIO classes have the attribute
.reconnecting, which can be used to query whether the connection has been torn down temporarily.
- All RevPiNetIO connections are disconnected when changing piCtory or replace_ios.conf. The attribute
.config_changed will be
True and a new instantiation is needed.
- IOs exported with
.replace_io(...) can be exported to a file and used by other instances or RevPiPyLoad / Control with
replace_io_file for RevPiModIO introduced, for the import of the exported file. With RevPiNetIO
:network: can be used to import this data via RevPiPyLoad over the network.
- Added parameter
direct_output at instantiation [Doc].
- Indexed access to IOs via
.device possible (
This version mainly fixes errors in counter IOs
- Counter IOs 8 – 16 can now also be reset with
- Runtime warnings have better error hints
debug argument introduced to get complete error messages
- Format check implemented by
.replace_io(...) for specific types
Thanks to Nicolai Buchwitz
- Improved argument checking on instantiation