Important update + RevPi Connect
- Core LEDs will not be switched off after instantiation.
- For next generation of virtual devices we now can create more than 16 BIT IOs per memory unit.
- You can control the LEDs on the Cores (next to
.core.a1green.value = True/False/
.core.a1red.value = True/False. These are IO objects that also offer all other functions of the IOs.
- RevPi Connect is supported now!
- You can control the watchdog with
.core.wd.value = True/False.
- To toggle the watchdog automatically during the program runtime, you can set
.core.wdautotoggle = True.
- Internal IOs of X2
.core.x2outare RevPiModIO.io objects than offer all their features and functions. For example, you can register an event to the internal input of X2
.core.x2in.reg_event(funktion). To set the internal output of X2 use
.core.x2out.value = True.
- For cyclic work after
.mainloop(blocking=False)you can use the new exit signal
while not instance.exitsignal.wait(0.5):to exit your own loop.
The signal is set when invoking
instance.exit()or end of program when using
- Small performance improvements.