This update fixes the following errors and introduces new network features:
- Revision of event monitoring (mainloop). The mainloop has been implemented more efficiently and uses less system resources.
- During event monitoring (mainloop), further events are now recognized during the execution of an event function and transferred for processing.
- Event functions specified
as_thread=Trueare started immediately in parallel, independent of the processing of other event functions!
- Added network function. RevPiNetIO, RevPiNetIOSelected and RevPiNetIODriver are now available. Just pass the IP address of the RevPi on which RevPiPyLoad from version 0.5.3 with activated
plcserver=1is running as parameter on instantiation.
The process image is then exchanged over the network. The syntax and functionality of the module remain the same.
- Further improvements to the code.